Under the Health and Social Care Act Regulations 2010, all dentists must publish certain information. Some of this information is published in these web pages and some is found in notices at the Gateway Dental Practice.
- We comply with all National Guidance, Regulations and Legislation relating to the provision of dental care.
- To make the best use of resources, an administration charge is made for any appointment for private treatment or make a cancelation without 24hrs notice.
- Everyone is entitled to treatment under the NHS but not all dental practices can accept new patients all of the time as they are limited by the size of their NHS contract so from time to time we may have to close our list to accepting new NHS patients. If you don’t attend for a period of 12 months or you fail to attend more than one occasion without letting us know, we may need to review future provision of treatment. If we cannot offer you treatment under the NHS we will tell you what your options are.
- Everyone at Gateway Dental undergoes regular training in Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation and the Management of Medical Emergencies.
- We do not have STEP-FREE ACCESS to washroom facilities. If you need full facilities in premises with STEP-FREE ACCESS we can provide you with contact information.
- Data Protection Our practice fully complies with the Data Protection Act 1998. It is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Officer under registration reference ZA108847. ICO Guide to Data Protection
- Patient Confidentiality Our practice adheres to the standards for patient confidentiality as set out by our regulatory body the General Dental Council. Principles of Patient Confidentiality.
- Patient Safety Policy
- Code of Practice for Patient Complaints